The next BIOS and Photonics West conferences will take place in the San Francisco Moscone Center on February 13-18, 2016. ALPhANOV will give 9 oral presentations, included 3 invited talks.
Conference attendees will so discover our latest developments on laser sources, laser processes and fiber and laser components. We will also be present on the French Pavilion (Booth #1223J) on the Photonics West exhibition area (February 16 to 18): come and discover our expertise, services and products!
- Formation of upconversion nanoparticles of Ce:YAG, Eu:KYW and 18%Yb:1%Er:NaYF4 by ultra-short pulse laser ablation in water - Laura Gemini – February 13th, 2016 (invited talk).
- Laser assisted bioprinting using a femtosecond laser with and without a gold transductive layer: a parametric study – Hélène Desrus - February 15th, 2016.
- All-PM fiber, net normal cavity, Tm-doped fiber laser - Claude Aguergaray – February 16th, 2016.
- Dash line glass- and sapphire-cutting with high power USP laser – John Lopez - February 17th, 2016.
- Can a fiber laser improve high speed multi-pulse drilling of aeronautic alloy? – Charly Loumena - February 17th, 2016.
- Multi-100W class, fully integrated, monolithic ytterbium-doped photonic-crystal fiber amplifier module – Johan Boullet - February 17th, 2016 (invited talk).
- Extending ultrashort pulses laser texturing over large area - Girolamo Mincuzzi – February 17th, 2016.
- Laser surface texturization for high power cladding light stripper – Claude Aguergaray - February 18th, 2016.
- Nanotexturation inspired by nature – Rainer Kling - February 18th, 2016 (invited talk).