You want to join our team? Discover our current job offers or send us an unsolicited application!
09/02/2021: R&D partnership manager
The R&D project and partnership manager identifies and implements research and development projects that fit into ALPhANOV's R&D strategy.
He/she monitors regional, national and European calls for projects.
He/she develops and maintains a network of partners (public and private) within the national and European photonics community as well as in our diverse application sectors.
He/she assumes the role of ambassador and promotes ALPhANOV's R&D skills and capabilities in the various scientific and/or international network events, with a proactive approach to exploring R&D partnerships.
He/she puts the internal R&D teams in contact with potential project partners, organises meetings, monitors relationships.
He/she participates in the drafting of responses to calls for projects by supporting the R&D teams, takes part in both consortium agreement and financial package drafting, deals with intellectual property issues, and monitors filing.
Engineer and/or doctor in the field of photonics, with significant and successful experience in setting up R&D partnership projects.
Expected skills: Self-sufficiency, excellent organisation and listening skills, confidence, good interpersonal skills, teamwork and interdisciplinary skills. Fluent in English and excellent writing skills.
CDI to be filled as soon as possible
Salary according to profile
Please send us your CV and any relevant references by email to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference in subject: Project set-up manager - SVE - 0121.
06/01/2021: Job offer (Ph. D.): Laser processing engineer
The applicant will join the laser micro-processing group and will be part of an international team recognized for its wide know-how on laser processing and ultrafast laser/matter interaction. The applicant will have access to the largest laser fleet in France with a number of state-of-the-art technologies including lasers emitting in IR, Green and UV (from CW to ultrashort pulse sources) and cutting-edge beam delivering systems (fast scanner, AOD, Polygon Scanner, etc.). The applicant will be responsible for the finalization of feasibility studies and the development of industrial processes and high added-value productions. The applicant will work in parallel on R&D projects developed internally as well as within national and international collaborations.
In charge of project management, the applicant will:
- Be in direct contact with the customers to understand and define their technical needs
- Handle the financial aspects of customer-oriented projects together with the commercial department
- Manage the development and the realization of the projects under his responsibility
- Implement innovative laser processing techniques and boost the know-how of the laser micro-processing group
- Manage R&D and collaborative projects in all aspects (experiments, dissemination, meeting and exploitation)
Profile and skills:
The applicant must have:
- Ph. D. s in optics or material science with good knowledge in the field of laser/matter interaction.
- 3 to 5 years experience in industry and/or laser-processing field
- Good relationship skills
- Autonomy and dynamism, together with organization and precision
- Good inclination for experimental work and lab work
- Good written and spoken English
- French is considered as a plus
Salary (gross annual): according to experience
Type of contract: Temporary or permanent according to applicant profile
Please send your CV with references, if any, to the following email addresses: email@example.com, object reference: Laser processing – MFA – 0121.