Products & services
Laser processingBased on the development of custom-made laser processes for R&D systems, we intervene at every stage of your industrial process.
Laser sourcesDesign and development of innovative laser sources based on specialty optical fibers and micro-components in free space.
Laser componentsALPhANOV commercializes several laser components used inside laser sources: Ps/fs fibre oscillators in OEM version or R&D (with pump to be spliced), integrated medium high-power PCF amplifiers and Kilowatt-class pump combiners.
Photonic Crystal Fiber interfacingPhotonic Crystal Fiber (PCF) gives a real advantage in terms of performance, compactness and reliability.
Laser solutions for testing integrated circuitsFor more than 10 years, ALPhANOV has been supporting you and developing optical and laser solutions for testing integrated circuits. Discover here the top-of-the-range and high-precision equipment for fault injection by laser, analysis of photonic emissions of integrated circuits or thermal stimulation by laser for reading the condition of transistors.
Imaging and sensorsALPhANOV supports you in the design and implementation of unconventional imaging systems, spectroscopy devices and optical and infrared sensors.
Virtual realityThe Immersive Photonics Lab is an innovative training tool that engages the learner in a virtual reality photonics lab.
PYLA training centreDiscover all PYLA training courses in laser, optics, photonics, electronics, RF & microwaves
AeroDIODE - Optoelectronics and laser diode driversFor several years, ALPhANOV has acquired different skills in optoelectronics and has successfully developed a wide range of control modules for optical components. These technologies, which have now reached maturity, were transferred, on January 6, 2020, to the very young company AeroDIODE.
- Improving the production quality and efficiency of pharmaceutical tablets and capsules by developing an innovative, multimodal and fully integrated in-line optical inspection...
- Developing a new fully-fiber prototype, based on the trapping and cooling of cold atoms in a hollow core fiber.
- To help SMEs deploy photonics-based technologies faster and more efficiently.
- Developing a strategic technological brick for laser systems combining very high amplification gains and high energy, compatible with high medium power.
- Creating an innovation ecosystem to accelerate industrial adoption of advanced surface nanotechnologies.
- Develop an all-fiber gas cell component based on PCF hollow core fibers (HC-PCF) that will be used for laser frequency stabilisation.
- (2013 - 2019)
To gather and develop knowledge about industrial laser systems and their use throughout the value chain.
- Develop an injection system and methodology for advanced multipoint faults using three to four laser beams.
- (2015 - 2019)
To develop new surface micro-nano structuring methods using amerging SP/USP laser technologies.
- To develop a holographic microscope for all-optical brain studies with a single laser source.