Products & services
Laser processingBased on the development of custom-made laser processes for R&D systems, we intervene at every stage of your industrial process.
Laser sourcesDesign and development of innovative laser sources based on specialty optical fibers and micro-components in free space.
Laser componentsALPhANOV commercializes several laser components used inside laser sources: Ps/fs fibre oscillators in OEM version or R&D (with pump to be spliced), integrated medium high-power PCF amplifiers and Kilowatt-class pump combiners.
Photonic Crystal Fiber interfacingPhotonic Crystal Fiber (PCF) gives a real advantage in terms of performance, compactness and reliability.
Laser solutions for testing integrated circuitsFor more than 10 years, ALPhANOV has been supporting you and developing optical and laser solutions for testing integrated circuits. Discover here the top-of-the-range and high-precision equipment for fault injection by laser, analysis of photonic emissions of integrated circuits or thermal stimulation by laser for reading the condition of transistors.
Imaging and sensorsALPhANOV supports you in the design and implementation of unconventional imaging systems, spectroscopy devices and optical and infrared sensors.
PYLA training centreDiscover all PYLA training courses in laser, optics, photonics, electronics, RF & microwaves
AeroDIODE - Optoelectronics and laser diode driversFor several years, ALPhANOV has acquired different skills in optoelectronics and has successfully developed a wide range of control modules for optical components. These technologies, which have now reached maturity, were transferred, on January 6, 2020, to the very young company AeroDIODE.
- Creating an innovation ecosystem to accelerate industrial adoption of advanced surface nanotechnologies.
- Develop an all-fiber gas cell component based on PCF hollow core fibers (HC-PCF) that will be used for laser frequency stabilisation.
- (2013 - 2019)
To gather and develop knowledge about industrial laser systems and their use throughout the value chain.
- Develop an injection system and methodology for advanced multipoint faults using three to four laser beams.
- (2015 - 2019)
To develop new surface micro-nano structuring methods using amerging SP/USP laser technologies.
- To develop a holographic microscope for all-optical brain studies with a single laser source.
- Developing a phase contrast mammography system based on x-ray source generated by laser and dedicated to the early detection of breast cancer.
- Develop a new cold brazing process based on porous silver oxalate joint for the thermal functionalization of optical components.
- Design and realize optical components to enable the rise in energy and average power of diode-pumped solid lasers.
- To develop a new femtosecond-laser based technique for high throughput percussion drilling.