Aeronautics & space
There are many different optical and laser applications in the aeronautics and space fields. With its expertise, ALPhANOV supports your projects in these fields.
ALPhANOV's experience in the aeronautics and space fields includes:
- Development of laser processes for machining or functionalisation of materials such as composite materials or metals
- Development of laser piloting electronics with a strong emphasis on optopyrotechnics
- Testing and characterisation of environmental laser diodes
- Development of specific laser sources or fibre components
- Functionalisation of special optical fibres such as PCF fibres.
Produits & Services
Laser processingBased on the development of custom-made laser processes for R&D systems, we intervene at every stage of your industrial process.
Custom Laser DevelopmentDesign and development of innovative laser sources based on specialty optical fibers and micro-components in free space.
Photonic Crystal Fiber InterfacingPhotonic Crystal Fiber (PCF) gives a real advantage in terms of performance, compactness and reliability.
Linked collaborative projects
R&T CNES : hybrid surface functionalization process
In the context of a collaborative project with CNES (R&T challenge), ALPhANOV aims to develop a hybrid adhesion process for the creation of optical assemblies for space applications.Learn more
ADDIMAFIL - Additive manufacturing by laser fusion
To develop a robotic unit for additive manufacturing by laser fusion of wire for large metallic parts.Learn more
HELIAM - Metallurgical processing of parts
To develop and commercialize an innovative system allowing the metallurgical processing of parts intended for aeronautics by laser shock.Learn more
PERCEVAL - Process of laser scouring
(2011 - 2014)
To develop an innovative process of laser scouring of composite parts.Learn more
ARCOCE - Rear ceramic composite bodies
Research and innovation in the sector composites for aerospaceLearn more
CALAS - Autonomous and secure laser ignition cell
(2010 - 2011)
To develop of a prototype for a laser ignition chain.Learn more
- Highly efficient mJ level laser amplifiers at 2 microns for frequency comb spectroscopy, S. Vidal; A. Jolly; P. J. Hébert; B. Faure; J. Boullet
- Additive manufacturing by wire based laser metal deposition, M. Valentin, C. Arnaud, R. Kling
- Novel approaches in zero taper, fast drilling of thick metallic parts by ultra-short pulse laser, G. Mincuzzi, M. Faucon & R. Kling