Based on the development of customized laser processes for R&D systems, we intervene at every stage of your industrial process.
ALPhANOV's skills, both human and material, allow us to offer a wide range of services in the area of laser processing and to intervene at all stages of the industrial process:
- Studies based on knowledge of laser interaction processes
- Experimental validation thanks to a wide range of laser sources and instruments of control and measurements
- Development an characterisation of industrial processes
- Manufacture of prototypes and small production runs
- Support for the integration of laser machining processes in industrial environment
- User training
Our engineers and technicians have developed and characterised a whole range of laser processes that allow you to drill, cut, mark, engrave, ablate or texture several kinds of materials, on the scale of microns to millimetres with high accuracy, machining quality, conservation of the functionality of materials, and limitation of the heat-affected zone:
The technical means of laser micro-machining available to ALPhANOV allow it to follow you at each stage of your industrial process. All the technical means are detailed in this document.
Our range of products
Selective ablationThe use of a specific pulse duration and/or suitable wavelength(s) makes it possible to work in a condition where the surface layer ablation threshold is lower than the substrate’s.
Etching - Controlled ablationLaser engraving is carried out by removing material layer by layer to obtain a 2D or 3D effect on all material types.
Laser shock peeningShock waves (> GPa) applied to metallic materials improve their fatigue resistance and their resistance to corrosion.
Machining of transparent materialsCutting, welding, drilling and engraving of transparent materials with minimization of mechanical stress. Short or ultra-short pulse lasers allow transparent materials to be machined with or without removal of material and to modify their intra-volume physical properties.
Laser drillingLaser drilling makes it possible to create through or blind holes with variable shape and high aspect ratio, on all types of materials and thicknesses.
Laser cuttingLaser cutting enables precision part production of all material types, even of transparent and hard materials such as SIC and diamond.
Surface texturingLaser texturing and surface functionalization make it possible to create effects or generate new properties on all surface types.
Our related collaborative projects
NEXTFAB - MULTIMODAL, FLEXIBLE AND AUTOMATED PILOT LINE FOR HYBRID COMPONENT MANUFACTURING
The NEXTFAB project would provide a multi-technology pilot tool for the 4.0 manufacturing of hybrid components.Learn more
LAUNCH - Additive manufacturing of RF and microwave devices
Developing a suitable wavelength LAser treatment for the coNsolidation-reCtification of 3D microwave patterns.Learn more
Newskin - Advanced surface nanotechnologies
Creating an innovation ecosystem to accelerate industrial adoption of advanced surface nanotechnologies.Learn more
LASHARE - Industrial laser systems
(2013 - 2019)
To gather and develop knowledge about industrial laser systems and their use throughout the value chain.Learn more
LASER4FUN - Surface micro-nano structuring
(2015 - 2019)
To develop new surface micro-nano structuring methods using amerging SP/USP laser technologies.Learn more
AS TGV - Laser percussion drilling
To develop a new femtosecond-laser based technique for high throughput percussion drilling.Learn more
ADDIMAFIL - Additive manufacturing by laser fusion
To develop a robotic unit for additive manufacturing by laser fusion of wire for large metallic parts.Learn more
PARACETAMOL - Picosecond laser source
To develop a protocol to remove tattoos by laser. In comparison with current tattoo removal techniques, this protocol will allow to remove colored tattoos with a reduction of pain and without side effects.Learn more
HELIAM - Metallurgical processing of parts
To develop and commercialize an innovative system allowing the metallurgical processing of parts intended for aeronautics by laser shock.Learn more
TresClean - Antibacterial surfaces
To develop of antibacterial surfaces by high power ultra-short laser texturing. The processes developed in the frame of the TresClean project will meet the industrial needs especially in terms of productivity with texturing speeds up to 40 mm/s.Learn more
FEMTOWELD - Glass welding and cutting
(2014 - 2017)
Development of a technological solution for glass welding and cutting based on the use of high average power femtosecond laser.Learn more
UPMOST - Ultrafast laser processing
To develop ultrafast laser processing for advanced mobile displays.Learn more
VESUVE - UV laser for high speed marking
To achieve a high rep rate UV laser of industrial reliability.Learn more
BONEPRINTING - Laser assisted bioimpression
Laser assisted bioimpression for in vivo bone tissue engineering in mice.Learn more
PERCEVAL - Process of laser scouring
(2011 - 2014)
To develop an innovative process of laser scouring of composite parts.Learn more
ARCOCE - Rear ceramic composite bodies
Research and innovation in the sector composites for aerospaceLearn more
- Vascularization of Cell-Laden Microfibres by Femtosecond Laser Processing, I. Verit, L. Gemini, J. Preterre, P. Pfirmann, H. Bakis, J-C. Fricain, R. Kling, C. Rigothier
- Pushing laser nano-structuring through mass production, G. Mincuzzi, A. Bourtereau, A. Sikora, M. Faucon, R. Kling
- LIPSS and DLIP: From hierarchical to mutually interacting, homogeneous, structuring, A. Sikora, M. Faucon, L. Gemini, R. Kling, G. Mincuzzi
- Ablation of Bone Tissue by Femtosecond Laser: A Path to High-Resolution Bone Surgery, L. Gemini, S. Al-Bourgol, G. Machinet, A. Bakkali, M. Faucon, R. Kling
- Intra-volume processing of gelatine hydrogel by femtosecond laser-induced cavitation, I. Vérit, L. Gemini, J.C Fricain, R. Kling, C. Rigothier
- Role of the intensity profile in femtosecond laser surface texturing: An experimental study, A. Sikora, S. Nourry, M. Faucon, B. Chassagne, R. Kling, G. Mincuzzi
- Ablation of Bone Tissue by Femtosecond Laser: A Path to High-Resolution Bone Surgery - L. Gemini, S. Al-Bourgol , G. Machinet , A. Bakkali , M. Faucon, R. Kling