From setting up collaborative projects to technological support for business creation, ALPhANOV supports you in your industrial projects.
Thanks to our close relationships with research laboratories (LOMA, CELIA, LP2N, IMS, Trèfle, Xlim, etc.) and local photonics companies, ALPhANOV is involved at all stages of the innovation process:
- Setting up collaborative projects: looking for academic or industrial partners, organizing consortiums, financial engineering.
- Industrialization: ALPhANOV makes its engineering skills available to its partners to help them in the design and implementation phases of industrial products.
- Business creation: ALPhANOV supports business creation by bringing innovative solutions to meet company expectations. The project owners can benefit a professional and technological environment.
ALPhANOV acts in perfect synergy with the other stakeholders supporting industrial development, both regionally and nationally. These include:
- the ALPHA-RLH competitiveness cluster - Lasers & Microwaves French cluster;
- the Nouvelle-Aquitaine technopoles, such as Bordeaux Unitec, which provide strategic support for business creation;
- the SEML Route des Lasers which initiate and finance real estate projects for various company types;
- Aquitaine Sciences Transfert which is responsible for technological transfer between laboratories and companies;
- the Ministry of Research;
- the Regional Council of Nouvelle-Aquitaine and all the regional and local authorities involved in the financing of industrial projects.