Renewal of ALPhANOV’s ISO 9001 certification
The ALPhANOV technology center is pleased to announce its renewal in March 2022 of ISO 9001 certification for all its activities: “research-development-innovation-training services, engineering, studies and optics and laser production”.
Certified ISO 9001 since 2016, ALPhANOV saw, following an audit carried out by Bureau Veritas, a renewal of its certification in March 2022. This certification is the result of a quality control initiated by ALPhANOV, throughout its organization with employee mobilization and involvement.
This certification is recognition of ALPhANOV's ability to define and honor its commitments in all its areas of activity. It provides a framework for the accomplishment of ALPhANOV's objectives:
- Supporting business creation and development
- Training of professionals in the sector
- Promotion of laboratory research
- Development of collaborative projects
- Advancement of optical and photonic technologies to accelerate marketing of innovative solutions
In addition, the certification of this management system honors the daily work of ALPhANOV staff to respond, with the highest level of quality, to the expectations and needs of its customers and partners.