Products & services
Laser processingBased on the development of custom-made laser processes for R&D systems, we intervene at every stage of your industrial process.
Custom Laser DevelopmentDesign and development of innovative laser sources based on specialty optical fibers and micro-components in free space.
Laser Technologies & ComponentsALPhANOV commercialises several laser components used inside laser sources: Ps/fs fibre oscillators in OEM version or R&D (with pump to be spliced), integrated medium high-power PCF amplifiers and Kilowatt-class pump combiners.
Photonic Crystal Fiber InterfacingPhotonic Crystal Fiber (PCF) gives a real advantage in terms of performance, compactness and reliability.
Laser solutions for integrated circuits testingFor more than 10 years, ALPhANOV has been supporting you and developing optical and laser solutions for integrated circuits testing. Discover here the top-of-the-range and high-precision equipment for fault injection by laser, analysis of photonic emissions of integrated circuits or thermal stimulation by laser for reading the condition of transistors.
Imaging and sensorsALPhANOV supports you in the design and implementation of unconventional imaging systems, spectroscopy devices and optical and infrared sensors.
Optoelectronics - Diode control and certification moduleALPhANOV designs turnkey systems integrating custom-developed optoelectronics. Its expertise allows it to offer a wide range of solutions for laser diode control in various regimes, tailored to your application.
Optical engineeringFrom conception to the final industrial product, the ALPhANOV design office has all the necessary interdepartmental competences in the photonics and optics field for the smooth running of your engineering project, even with your most demanding applications.
Virtual realityThe Immersive Photonics Lab is an innovative training tool that engages the learner in a virtual reality photonics lab.
PYLA training centreDiscover all PYLA training courses in laser, optics, photonics, electronics, RF & microwaves
AeroDIODE - Optoelectronics and laser diode driversFor several years, ALPhANOV has acquired different skills in optoelectronics and has successfully developed a wide range of control modules for optical components. These technologies, which have now reached maturity, were transferred, on January 6, 2020, to the very young company AeroDIODE.
Photonics Europe 2024
Date : April 7th to 11th Theme : Photonics Technologies...Read more
Date : April 9th to 10th Theme : Constructive side-channel...Read more
Date : June 6th to 9th Theme : High Precision - Luxury Place...Read more
Date : June 18th to 19th Theme : Laser processing for...Read more
Optique Normandie 2024
Date : July 1st to 5th Theme : Optics Place : Rouen, France...Read more
Photonics TALENT Summer School
Date : July 8th to 12th 2024 Theme : Laser source...Read more
Date : July 14th to 19th Theme : Atomic Physics Location...Read more
Date : September 4th to 7th Theme : Cryptographic hardware...Read more
Date : September 23th to 26th Theme : Reliability of...Read more
Date : September 24th to 27th Theme : Microtechnology, micro...Read more
- Development of an all-in-one handheld sensor providing comprehensive evaluation of the technological and phenolic potential of grapes in a vineyard plot.
- In the context of a collaborative project with CNES (R&T challenge), ALPhANOV aims to develop a hybrid adhesion process for the creation of optical assemblies for space...
- Developing digital tools for photonics training.
- The Photonics TALENT project is designed to meet the challenges of recruitment and skills development in this fast-growing industry of the future.
- Analyzing the potential of ultra-fast (femtosecond) laser technology for the mass production of microfluidic devices.
- Developing and certifying a biomimicry shark skin antifouling treatment based on femtosecond laser texturing for boat paints.
- Boost the next wave of electrode and cell components processing techniques, enabling breakthrough innovations.
- The project aims to combine two technologies that have had a major impact on the medical field: robotics and lasers.
- The NEXTFAB project would provide a multi-technology pilot tool for the 4.0 manufacturing of hybrid components.
- Designing and manufacturing an innovative biomedical instrument for real time characterizing of biological nano-objects such as exosomes or viruses.