ALPhANOV, imaging solution for health
As early as 2015, ALPhANOV had expressed its desire to be an actor for health, through the XPulse project. This project aims to develop an innovative phase contrast imaging system using intense laser-generated X-rays for the early detection of breast cancer.
In 2019, ALPhANOV intensified its internal research in the field of biophotonic imaging for diagnosis and therapy.
Using its recent femtosecond fiber laser developments and its new modular microscope, ALPhANOV has done its first nonlinear images (fluorescence, SHG) on biological samples.
- Our Ti-PULS one of our « PULS-Series » laser line
- Our talk at Photonics West 2020 (Sunday 2 February / Session PSun: Posters-Sunday)
Our microscopy platform currently features:
- 500 µm wide field of view with a micrometric resolution
- From 100 µm to 1000 µm imaging depth, using nonlinear excitation
- Imaging speed up to 10 frames per second
- Ability to operate from 750 to 1700 nm wavelength with any given temporal regime (CW-> femtosecond)
- Possibility to use it in « endoscopic configuration », i.e. with optical fibers for laser delivery and signal collection