ALPhANOV's core knowledge is the development of custom laser sources tailored to your applications. You can find below examples of turn-key laser sources immediately available for purchase, coming from years of R&D in fiber lasers.
As part of our turnkey laser sources
New generation of sub-100 fs fiber laser at 1560 nm. This laser benefits from our legacy in modelling, designing of innovative fiber laser sources and components.
New generation of fiber laser with unique performances, delivering sub-40 fs pulses at 800 nm with nanojoule energy (> 2 nJ).
New tunable fiber laser source with pulse duration below 300 fs and near-infrared tunable wavelength in the range 1800 - 2100 nm.
Depending on your need, we support you in all phases of your laser development:
- Drafting specifications
- Feasibility tests
- Optical, mechanical and electronic design
- Development of a piloting software
- Reliability test
- Validation of the application
- Production of pre-series
- Transfer assembly procedures to your teams if necessary
Key features of laser sources
- Wavelength: from UV to medium infrared
- Pulse duration: from fs to ns
- Powers: from a few mW to several hundred W
- Energies: from a few nJ to several hundred mJ
- Rates: from a few Hz to several tens of MHz
The laser sources are frequently developed through collaborative projects, in order to achieve specific optical functions. They can also be designed for applications or processes that require laser beams with well-defined characteristics.
Our associated application sectors
Our related collaborative projects
APACHE - Very high gain and energy lasers at high medium power
Developing a strategic technological brick for laser systems combining very high amplification gains and high energy, compatible with high medium power.Learn more
SLALLOM - Holographic microscope
To develop a holographic microscope for all-optical brain studies with a single laser source.Learn more
TALSO - New brazing process
Develop a new cold brazing process based on porous silver oxalate joint for the thermal functionalization of optical components.Learn more
MIRACLE - Supercontinuum medium infrared source
To develop a supercontinuum laser emitting wavelengths ranging from 2 microns to 5.3 microns with an average power greater than 4 W.Learn more
- High power continuous laser at 461 nm based on a compact and high-efficiency frequency-doubling linear cavity, C.-H. Feng, S. Vidal, P. Robert, P. Bouyer, B. Desruelle, M. Prevedelli, J. Boullet, G. Santarelli, A. Bertoldi
- Electro-optic comb pumped optical parametric oscillator with flexible repetition rate at GHz level, H. Ye, V. Freysz, R. Bello-Doua, L. Pontagnier, G. Santarelli, E. Cormier, E. Freysz
- Scalable amplification with a high gain x energy product at room temperature using a thick slab of Yb3+:YAG, A. Jolly, J. Boullet, G. Machinet
- 30 TW and 33 fs pulses delivered by a Ti:Sa amplifier system seeded with a frequency-doubled fiber laser, S. Boivinet, A. Pellegrina, L. Ranc, T. Morbieu, S. Vidal, J.-P. Yehouessi, P. Morin, H. Lecommandoux, K. Robin, C. Vinçont, C. Pierre, M. Berisse
- Nonlinear imaging using a 35 fs 3.5 nJ all-PM fiber laser frequency doubled at 800 nm, C.-H. Hage, S. Boivinet, S. Vidal, G. Machinet, J. Boullet
- 178 fs, 1.2 nJ pulses from an all-polarization maintaining fiber figure 8 laser based on 3 × 3 coupler at 1 μm, S. Boivinet; S. Vidal; J. Boullet
- Highly efficient mJ level laser amplifiers at 2 microns for frequency comb spectroscopy, S. Vidal; A. Jolly; P. J. Hébert; B. Faure; J. Boullet