Products & services
Laser processingBased on the development of custom-made laser processes for R&D systems, we intervene at every stage of your industrial process.
Laser sourcesDesign and development of innovative laser sources based on specialty optical fibers and micro-components in free space.
Laser componentsALPhANOV commercializes several laser components used inside laser sources: Ps/fs fibre oscillators in OEM version or R&D (with pump to be spliced), integrated medium high-power PCF amplifiers and Kilowatt-class pump combiners.
Photonic Crystal Fiber interfacingPhotonic Crystal Fiber (PCF) gives a real advantage in terms of performance, compactness and reliability.
Laser solutions for testing integrated circuitsFor more than 10 years, ALPhANOV has been supporting you and developing optical and laser solutions for testing integrated circuits. Discover here the top-of-the-range and high-precision equipment for fault injection by laser, analysis of photonic emissions of integrated circuits or thermal stimulation by laser for reading the condition of transistors.
Imaging and sensorsALPhANOV supports you in the design and implementation of unconventional imaging systems, spectroscopy devices and optical and infrared sensors.
Optoelectronics - Diode control and certification moduleALPhANOV designs turnkey systems integrating custom-developed optoelectronics. Its expertise allows it to offer a wide range of solutions for laser diode control in various regimes, tailored to your application.
Optical engineeringFrom conception to the final industrial product, the ALPhANOV design office has all the necessary interdepartmental competences in the photonics and optics field for the smooth running of your engineering project, even with your most demanding applications.
Virtual realityThe Immersive Photonics Lab is an innovative training tool that engages the learner in a virtual reality photonics lab.
PYLA training centreDiscover all PYLA training courses in laser, optics, photonics, electronics, RF & microwaves
AeroDIODE - Optoelectronics and laser diode driversFor several years, ALPhANOV has acquired different skills in optoelectronics and has successfully developed a wide range of control modules for optical components. These technologies, which have now reached maturity, were transferred, on January 6, 2020, to the very young company AeroDIODE.
- Boost the next wave of electrode and cell components processing techniques, enabling breakthrough innovations.
- The project aims to combine two technologies that have had a major impact on the medical field: robotics and lasers.
- The NEXTFAB project would provide a multi-technology pilot tool for the 4.0 manufacturing of hybrid components.
- Designing and manufacturing an innovative biomedical instrument for real time characterizing of biological nano-objects such as exosomes or viruses.
- Developing new methods of evaluation and safety improvements for integrated circuits concerning an imaging technique that uses a laser as a heat source.
- Developing a suitable wavelength LAser treatment for the coNsolidation-reCtification of 3D microwave patterns.
- Improving the production quality and efficiency of pharmaceutical tablets and capsules by developing an innovative, multimodal and fully integrated in-line optical inspection...
- Developing a new fully-fiber prototype, based on the trapping and cooling of cold atoms in a hollow core fiber.
- To help SMEs deploy photonics-based technologies faster and more efficiently.
- Developing a strategic technological brick for laser systems combining very high amplification gains and high energy, compatible with high medium power.