Medical & health - Biomedical
Through the development of laser sources for medical devices, ultrafast laser processes or optical and photonic systems, ALPhANOV supports you in your projects and responds to your requirements in the health, medical and biomedical fields.
Here, you can find the services and products that ALPhANOV develops for the health, medical and biomedical fields. For many years, we have been supporting you in your projects and respond to your requirements by:
- Developing specific laser sources
- Designing innovative photonic systems
- Microscopy and optic design
- Developing laser processes
Produits & Services
Laser processingBased on the development of custom-made laser processes for R&D systems, we intervene at every stage of your industrial process.
Laser sourcesDesign and development of innovative laser sources based on specialty optical fibers and micro-components in free space.
Photonic Crystal Fiber interfacingPhotonic Crystal Fiber (PCF) gives a real advantage in terms of performance, compactness and reliability.
Linked collaborative projects
SLALLOM - Holographic microscope
To develop a holographic microscope for all-optical brain studies with a single laser source.Learn more
XPulse - Innovative laser-generated X-ray medical imaging system
Developing a phase contrast mammography system based on x-ray source generated by laser and dedicated to the early detection of breast cancer.Learn more
Atlantic-Ket-Med - Accompaniment of the biomedical sector
To establish a transnational advanced pilot manufacturing ecosystem for future biomedical products.Learn more
PARACETAMOL - Picosecond laser source
To develop a protocol to remove tattoos by laser. In comparison with current tattoo removal techniques, this protocol will allow to remove colored tattoos with a reduction of pain and without side effects.Learn more
PharmaSense - Manufacturing processes of medicines
(2015 - 2018)
Improve the manufacturing processes of medicines to meet the future costs, availability and safety challenges of medicines produces around the world.Learn more
Blue laser - Development of blue fiber lasers
(2008 - 2010)
To develop a new family of high-power blue fiber lasers.Learn more
BONEPRINTING - Laser assisted bioimpression
Laser assisted bioimpression for in vivo bone tissue engineering in mice.Learn more
- Intra-volume processing of gelatine hydrogel by femtosecond laser-induced cavitation, I. Verit, L. Gemini, J.-C. Fricain, R. Kling & C. Rigothier
- Nonlinear imaging using a 35 fs 3.5 nJ all-PM fiber laser frequency doubled at 800 nm, C.-H. Hage, S. Boivinet, S. Vidal, G. Machinet, J. Boullet
- Prism-assembly for dual-band short-wave infrared region line-scan camera, B. Chassagne; L. de Laulanié; M. Pommiès
- Biofabrication of a vascular capillary by ultra-short laser pulses, I. Verit, C. Rigothier, L. Gemini, J. Preterre, C. Javaux-Leger; J.-C. Fricain, R. Kling